I've moved! Follow me over to The Balanced Baker.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Green Monster

No, I'm not talking about this one:

I'm talking about this one:
A delicious, healthy breakfast smoothie that sounds and looks weird, but tastes delicious - just like banana and peanut butter. Try it!

The Green Monster
Serves: 1

1/2 cup skim milk
1 banana (frozen works great!)
1-2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
handful of spinach, well rinsed (about 2 ounces)
3-4 ice cubes

Place all ingredients in blender and process until smooth. Pour into tall glass and enjoy.


Lisa said...

You really don't taste the spinach???

Katie said...

You totaly don't taste the spinach!! I actually put a handful of spinach and a handfull of wheatgrass into my pumpkin pie smoothies. Makes an AWFUL color, but you don't taste the greens at all and I love the health benefits!!