I've moved! Follow me over to The Balanced Baker.



Monday, April 14, 2008

No Marshmallows Here

If you are looking for this week's Tuesdays with Dorie recipe (Marshmallows!), you will not find them here, but feel free to check out what all the other bakers did here. I pick my battles in the kitchen and marshmallows just do not have a great enough return for the effort for me. My vision of marshmallows includes beautiful cylinders with perfectly rounded edges, thrust on a stick and set ablaze. I knew I could not recreate such perfect pillows of heaven on my own. Plus, powdered sugar and I are having a fight. We have not been getting along for the past year or so.

Instead, I made quite a few lovely things this weekend from my new Baking Illustrated cookbook! The sugar cookies have already grace the page and there will be more coming soon!

No comments: