I've moved! Follow me over to The Balanced Baker.



Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Women’s Bean Project Chili and Cornbread

I received this chili and cornbread mix as a gift this Christmas. I didn't waste too much time before making it, and it was fabulous. I was really impressed with the cornbread, it was moist and delicious! The chili had great flavor and wasn't too spicy. I just wanted to take the time to highlight The Women's Bean Project, which has a number of great gift ideas to support a worthy cause!


IMG_0041c

IMG_0047c

2 comments:

Katie @ Health for the Whole Self said...

I love the Women's Bean Project! They do such great work helping women break out of the cycle of poverty. Thanks for featuring it on your blog! :)

boisekoneska said...

Thanks for posting about the Bean!
- Diana, Women's Bean Project.