I've moved! Follow me over to The Balanced Baker.



Tuesday, June 17, 2008

No TWD: It seems I am generating a pattern!

I had myself convinced that I was going to make this week's recipe, Peppermint Cream Puff Ring, in such a way that I could bring it to work (a difficult feat when the recipe won't hold for longer than 8 hours). After some thought, I finally conceded today after looking at my history in the group to make sure I'd be ok with another skip. I noticed that I am following a pattern here... since joining on February 19th (Almost Fudge Gateau), I have missed:

March 18th: Brioche Raisin Snails
April 15th: Marshmallows
May 13th: Florida Pie

It seemed only fitting that I miss this week, due June 17th (middle of the month), to maintain this pattern that I was completely unaware of. :-)

The other reason being I've given up all sugar for 2 weeks and this sounds WAY too good to resist. I'll be back in the swing next week with Mixed Berry Cobbler, chosen by Beth of Our Sweet Life!

In the meantime, check out the other TWD bakers here. Thanks to Caroline of A Consuming Passion for this week's choice! I will definitely be making it in the future!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh! So lazy!

lol :P

Prudy said...

I should be giving up sugar too! Enjoy your week off and see you for your cobbler next time!