I've moved! Follow me over to The Balanced Baker.



Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

My brother sent me a Williams Sonoma gift card for my birthday a few weeks ago. I tucked it away and figured some day I'd have something I wanted to buy from there. That day came a little sooner than expected when I saw THIS baby, ON SALE. Here is my new beautiful blue Emile Henry faitout. I heart her! I was so excited to come home and introduce my husband to the newest member of our family, and have my very first Emile Henry piece. (Now, if they'd only put those pie plates on sale!) If you feel so inclined, help me name her!

*Just don't ask me what you are supposed to do with it. =D

8 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

I look forward to all the great things you'll be making in your new bakeware! Happy Belated birthday too :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! YAY! YAY!!!! I'm so glad you ended up getting it! Can't WAIT to see what you make! YAY!

Mari said...

Happy birthday!

p.s. I love Emile Henry stuff, it's the best!

Liliana said...

What a great present! I was eyeing those pie plates myself.

Happy Birthday and many you have many years of baking pleasure with your new faitout.

Anonymous said...

Wow! It really is beautiful! I love the blue.

MrsSchoon said...

Happy Birthday! And you've been tagged. See my blog for details.
sweetsavorysouthern.wordpress.com

That Girl said...

It's funny because I just got a WS gift card and was thinking of getting the same thing in red - but I don't know what I'd use it for either.

She obviously needs a French name.....

~Amber~ said...

Beautiful! Happy belated birthday. My favorite color is blue. :)